- Accommodation based on a bed & breakfast basis in twin sharing room
- All transport and transfers in applicable vehicle*
- An english-speaking driver from 1– 5 clients
- The english-speaking guide included in the rate for 6 clients+
- Activities and excursions as mentioned
- Specialist local guide in national parks as per programme (Andasibe)
- Park and reserve entrance fees
*Kindly note vehicle type as indicated on tour itinerary.
- International & domestic flights
- English-speaking guide excluded from the rate for 1-5 clients
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- Optional activities
- All drinks & meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as gratuities, visas, travel insurance, curios, laundry etc.
Day 1 – 3 : Grace Lodge or similar.
Departure: When arriving in Antananarivo on the morning of day 1 of the tour you will be picked up from the airport and will embark on your tour. Should you arrive prior to day 1, we can arrange pre-tour accommodation for you & you would then be picked up from your hotel on the morning of day 1. (Pick up time will be confirmed on arrival).
Accomodation: Please note that Madagascar is a country which is in its infancy when it comes to tourism. Accommodation is limited so all the above-mentioned accommodation is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to change these using similar accommodation of the same standards.
Transport: Transport will depend on the size of the group:
- A small car for 2 – 3 people
- A minivan for 4 – 8 people
- A bus for 10 or more people
Visas: A visa is required to enter the territory of Madagascar and can easily be obtained upon arrival at the airport of Antananarivo with a validity of up to 90 days. Tourists staying for less than one month can purchase a visa for 80’000 Ariary (around 23-27 €). Paying with the exact amounts or small currency is advised. No photographs are required, however, please ensure that passports are valid for at least 6 months after return date. In addition to the entry visa, the Malagasy government is proposing the introduction of a frontier levy of 10 € in the near future, still to be confirmed and variable at short notice.
Travel Insurance: Please note that travel and cancellation insurance is mandatory for every guest travelling with Jenman Madagascar Safaris. All insurance is solely the responsibility of our guests. Please ensure you arrange your own insurance with protection for the full duration of your journey to cover personal injury, damage and loss of personal items including but not limited to camera equipment and other electronic items, medical expenses, repatriation expenses and loss of luggage, etc. Please speak to your travel agent if you require assistance.
Making Your Travels Meaningful: The Grow Africa Foundation (163-738 NPO) is the responsible tourism initiative started by Jenman African Safaris and Hideaways. The focus of Grow Africa is to make a positive impact on the environment, society and economy in the places we travel to. We do this by instigating and supporting local social and environmental projects.
Your booking makes a difference: With every booking to the value of R10,000 / US$1,000 / EUR1,000 or more a donation of R50 / US$5 / EUR5 will go to the Grow Africa Foundation. Click here to see the projects your booking is supporting.