In awareness of the global health concern of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on travel, we’ve put in place a number of precautionary measures, provisions and amendments to our booking and cancellation policies for Guided Group Safaris. In light of the situation, we’ve also included a few tips that our guests can take to not only increase their safety while travelling to Africa, but also to ease their overall sense of worry.
The below conditions are only applicable to bookings confirmed on or after the 28th February 2020 and for travel up until 28th May 2021.
Covid-19 Change & Cancellation Policy
- Should you not feel comfortable travelling on the dates already booked with Jenman African Safaris, you may amend the booking by moving it forward by up to 15 months.
- Amended bookings which fall in a season where higher rates are applicable, you will be required to pay the difference from the original booking.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, standard cancellation fees apply.
- In the event of the World Health Organisation advising against travel, guests are advised to claim a refund from their personal travel insurance.
- Jenman African Safaris has the right to change the above policy subject to the best interests of partners and guests.
Travel Plans? Tips For Going Forward
- Rather than having to cancel your holiday, we suggest postponing your travel dates by a few months instead, to give the virus a chance to be contained.
- Look at direct flight options to alleviate additional connections in transit.
- Make use of the below live map highlighting the affected travel areas.
- And remember: there is comprehensive health screening in place at all airports so you can be assured that if you are cleared for travel, fellow passengers will also have been deemed safe.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will keep you informed of any further developments. Feel free to nous contacter if you require any further information.