The Kiambi Lower Zambezi Lodge, situated in the Chiawa Game Management area of the Zambezi Valley, is owned and operated by Kiambi Safari. It’s a manor location where the Zambezi and Kafue Rivers meet. Kiambi Lower Zambezi offers a perfect composition between experience, Africa’s culture, scenery and wildlife. The eco-sensitive Kiambi Lower Zambezi lies in a strategically chosen area and integrates the local community into the project.
It is a mix of spacious, comfortable luxury air conditioned chalets, luxury thatched tented chalets, self-catering accommodation as well as camping facilities. They all offer stunning views and carries an bracing sense of harmony and well-being. Animals can be sighted all year round especially elephant, buffalo, hippo and crocodile. Down the river in the Lower Zambezi National Park, lion and hyena are regularly sighted. Leopard and wild dog are not uncommon.
- Three newly furnished luxury en-suite, air conditioned chalets
- Eight luxury thatched chalets with spacious en-suite facilities
- Two six sleeper self-catering cottage
- Camping ground for eight campsites
- Two swimming pools
- Boating facilities
- Internet access available (additional charge)
- Boat game viewing cruises
- Bird watching
- Tiger fishing
- Sunset boat cruises