The Canon Village, built in a Cape Dutch Cottage style, fits snugly into mountainous surroundings to offer a bird’s eye view of the splendid Gondwana Canon Park. It affords easy access to the Fish River Canyon, which is only 20 km away.
The Canon Village consists of 42 comfortably appointed bungalows, each with en-suite facilities and thatched roof. The Canon Village has a fully equipped restaurant with a magnificent view of the granite boulders that throw deep shadows over the vast Canyon landscape. A swimming pool with generous lapa provides much relief to sun-drenched visitors.
The works of Namibian artists on the walls of the restaurant and bungalows afford guests a glance into the lifestyle and culture of the early inhabitants of this area – the Bondelswart-Nama. A variety of activities are available, including horse riding, Sundowner drives and splendid walking trails.
- 42 comfortable bungalows with en-suite facilities and thatched roofs (3 Family Rooms / 1 Triple Room)
- Restaurant with magnificent view of the Granite Boulders
- Swimming Pool
- Sesriem Canyon
- Enjoy the bird eye view of the splendid Gondwana Canon Park
- Pay a visit to the Fish River Canyon
- Relax at the Swimming Pool
- Enjoy a meal at the Restaurant
- Horse Riding
- Sundowner Drive
- Sunrise Walk
- Morning Walks