Call Us Toll Free
4x4 Toyota Landcruiser - Custom designed and built: Jenman African Safaris makes use of a fleet of custom built Toyota Land Cruisers. Our vehicles are unique and specifically developed to ensure the best safari experience in the safest manner. We pride ourselves in our safari experience and thus have developed a fleet of Land Cruisers that are unrivalled and unsurpassed.
WHAT MAKES OUR SAFARI VEHICLES SPECIAL?
Special Vehicle Features:
1. 10 forward facing seats (with seatbelts), with 7 window seats; allowing clients’ optimal game viewing
2. Large, slightly tinted windows for optimal game viewing which protects you from the hot African sun.
3. Our Land Cruiser seats are sizeable promoting comfort along your African journey
4. The safari vehicles have a beautiful canopy mounted on the side which provides shade – great for midday picnics and sunset viewing!
5. Some of the vehicles have a PA system allowing for clear communication between the safari guide and our clients…
6. Roof rack for your luggage which leaves the inside of the vehicle uncluttered for you to move around freely and capture some great photos!
7. The vehicles even have enough space for your hand luggage and camera bags inside the vehicle.
8. MP3 stereo for some music along the way.
9. A snorkel mounted on the Land Cruiser means that you don’t need to worry when our vehicle tackles some rivers along the way.
10. Naturally aspirated diesel engine; uses fuel extremely economically allowing us to decrease our tour fees. All vehicles have two diesel tanks, ensuring that even on the most adventurous safari and most remote areas – you never have to worry about running out of fuel.
11. A brand new feature on a few of our Land Cruisers are the 3 hatchet roofs that popup for clients, giving them better game viewing.
12. Lighting: with 3 big lights inside and 1 huge flood light outside, the vehicle becomes the optimal place to be for some night time game viewing
13. Netstar tracking system: We are able to track our vehicles at all times; where it is and how fast it is going! Each vehicle is equipped with fire extinguishes and our vehicles are also sent for a road worthy test once a year - making our safaris a safe adventure!
14. Located in the bonnet is a compressor for the easy pumping of tires; you will never have to worry about a flat tire!
15. We have not one but two batteries in our vehicles; meaning that flat batteries are nothing to worry about…
16. Airbags; another safety feature as well as seat belts on every seat, and a fire extinguisher.
17. If you are joining us on one of our camping safaris our Land Cruisers are additionally fitted with a safari trailer, fully equipped with a safari kitchen and a fridge for your convenience.
A lot of these features are standard on our Land Cruisers with some of them being brand new features! With reasons like this, you can see why and how our vehicles are incomparable in every way!
Jenman Safaris' Vehicle: 10-seater - 1:09 min
4x4 Fuso Safari
The first ever 4x4 Fuso Safari 12-seater truck was launched in Southern Africa by Jenman Safaris! Since then the fleet has grown offering clients’ maximum game viewing with comfort while still bringing travellers the true African safari 4x4 experience!
1. Forward facing, sizable passenger seats plus two crew seats fitted with seat belts promoting comfort and safety along your African journey
2. Large, slightly tinted windows for optimal game viewing, which protect you from the hot Africa sun. Air-conditioning allows for comfortable travel even during the hot summer months.
3. Other safety features are fire extinguishes and a first aid kit.
4. MP3 stereo for some music along the way
5. PA system allowing for easy communication between the safari guide and our clients
6. Luggage compartment, which leaves the inside of the vehicle uncluttered but the vehicles have enough space for your hand luggage and camera bags inside the vehicle
7. One large pop up roof for clients, giving them better game viewing
8. Electricity inside the vehicle allows cameras to be charged and fridge and freezer to run.
9. Netstar tracking system; We are able to track our vehicles at all times; where it is abd how fast it is going – making our safaris a safe adventure
10. The 4x4 feature of our vehicle allows us to travel off the beaten track.
Jenman Safaris' Vehicle: 12-seater - 1:27 min
Toyota Quantum Mini Bus
On our non 4x4 routes we either use our Toyota Landcruiser or our Toyota Quantum Mini Buses. The vehicles have 10 forward facing comfortable seats with seatbelts. The vehicle is air-conditioned with individual vents above each seat. Each vehicle is equipped with fire extinguishes and our vehicles are sent for a road worthy test once a year - making our safaris a safe adventure! If you would like to go on a safari with one of our Toyota Quantum’s then please let us know.
Jenman Safaris has a larger fleet of vehicles which are available for charter. We have 17 seater Mercedes sprinter, 24 seater Overland Vehicles as well as 28 and 44 seater coaches. All of these vehicles are equipped with individual seatbelts and fire extinguishers. We also ensure that our vehicles are sent for a road worthy test once a year - making our safaris a safe journey! If you would like to charter any of these vehicles or have a larger group you’d like us to customize an itinerary for, please let us know.